License to use this website
Unless otherwise stated, the Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
- show any material from this website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the Company’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the Company’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website may be restricted and the Company reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the Company’s sole discretion.
If the Company provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
The Company may disable your user ID and password in the Company’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Your User Content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or the Company or a third party and in each case under any applicable law.
You must not submit any User Content to this website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
The Company reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the Company’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Company does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
- the content provided by any third-party websites that from time-to-time are linked to this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute a contractual commitment or advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any technical, legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
The Company will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if the Company has been expressly advised of any potential loss.
You accept that, as a Limited Liability entity, the Company has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim against the Company’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website.
Law and jurisdiction