Working with us
We’re a small team who work hard and pay attention to the small details whatever the task. We work remotely around the UK with perks including flexible hours, lots of holiday, staff meet ups, home office budget and a pension.
To work from home you need to be hard working, have passion for work and able to manage your time effectively. You should be a confident communicator and be able to articulate yourself in text and voice.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team check out the jobs below.
Sorry, we don't currently have any vacancies.
- Create the ideal office environment
- Flexible working hours
- No commutes
- Be nice and respect your colleagues
- Share knowledge and ideas
- Be humble and help others
- Company meet ups
- Flexible holiday policy
- Have fun at work
- Our clients success is our success
- Learn new skills and tools
- Be proud of your work