Engage is our own form builder plugin which has been designed to be lightweight and easy to build a range of forms with plenty of features and customisation options. It’s completely free, compatible with any WordPress site and available on the WordPress Plugin Marketplace.
Engage lets you create a variety of forms using a simple, intuitive drag and drop form builder. With no coding required you can display forms on your website via a simple shortcode. Submissions can be stored and managed in WordPress, or set up to be emailed to one or more accounts.
Let’s take a look at some of the features:
- Intuitive drag and drop form builder
- Field validation and settings
- Fight spam with built-it Akismet integration and honeypot spam trap
- Form styling and layout options (or roll your own CSS)
- Responsive forms optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Display forms via shortcode
- Store and export submitted messages
- Email one or more accounts when a form is submitted
- Create HTML or plain text emails and autoresponders
- Export and import forms
- MailChimp and Stripe integrations
We built and maintain Engage to fulfil the requirements our customers have for their websites but we’re also open to feedback. If you like Engage or have a feature request head over to the Engage plugin page and let us know.
If you already have Engage installed and you’re looking for some tips, check out this article to help getting started building forms with Engage.