If you need to recover your WordPress login details you can use the “Lost your password?” link on the Login page of your website, usually accessible via yourdomain.com/wp-admin
- Click on the “Lost your password?” link
- Enter your email address
- On receiving the email, click the reset link
- WordPress will automatically generate a strong password for you
- Copy this new password or set a custom password
- Click ‘Reset Password’ and then log in
For tips and advice on creating secure passwords, please see our article on Password security.